Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post-Bound Scrapbooks

One of the things I found frustrating as a traditional scrap-booker was in the area of post-bound albums.  I would be making a book for my kids and I would search for a book to hold my pages and I was disappointed by my choices.  I either had to pick one with a solid color or one with a generic pattern that anyone could buy and I wanted something unique that showcased the theme of my book.  For years I settled for those plain, unexciting books but now I no longer have to!  I can now create my own unique, one-of-a-kind book cover.  How ingenious is that?
In my digital art studio I can now create the cover of my dreams for my 12 x 12 post-bound cover.  It comes with ten 12x12 clear sleeves (I can buy more at Wal-mart, Target) and extenders to make the book as large as I want.  I can also slide my digital and traditional scrap-pages into my personalized book. 
Below is the book I made for a family trip we took to Washington D.C and New York City a few years ago. 

Back cover                     front cover 





Other Post-Bound Book Ideas:  


No comments:

Post a Comment